Thursday, July 12, 2012

Photos


When a child is hurt and crying his little heart out, only a hard hearted mum will be able to even put the child down and grab her camera, make the child sit still for a moment to take a freaking PHOTO!!
I would take pictures of my child on the potty with a funny face while shes doing poopy, or even when my son is angry for the sillest reasons and hsi face is scrunched up in anger, or when my daughter is sleepy and whiney in the morning when I wake her.
But there has to be a line drawn somewhere. I know having a personal blog is meant to blog all milestones and unforgettable moments. But making a child pose to take a picture of her injured head takes the cake!
The only time to take a picture is AFTER all the trauma has calmed and treated by the doctor, if you really have to take a picture, take one of the stitches. I am sure no mommy wants to remember their child bleeding as I am sure the memory of it will be imprinted in the mind for years to come.
I aint perfect. I scream, shout, nag my kids till their ears drop off. My neighbours can vouch for that. But I can never sit still and watch them when they are hurt. If it means missing my meals or ruining my manicure I will always be there to cuddle them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment