Constant words of hate are poison to the very core of my being. It changes the way I wake up in the mornings. It makes me feel annoyed and permanently irritable. I wish I could totally ignore but all I manage is to remain silent with a small smile on my face stuck through the up and downs.
Kind of feels like I am stuck in a vacuum , between sorrow and unhappiness. Bordering on mild depression I am fighting my way to stay on the sane side of the bridge.
The poison steeps in mixing my rainbow of joy into its malicious blackness. Plastic bag over the head feeling , where i can't breathe and I still do.
Oh when will it stop?
How much more can I take.
Indirect words of meanness about me even when I am trying my best is not fair. Isn't trying and being at my best behavior enough as a sign of change for the better.
I am weary of this.
Want my rainbow back.
I was never this dark. I lost all the shine I had. I wish for all this darkness to go away and just let me be.
0 comments:
Post a Comment